CDRmare Social Media Netiquette
In social media, CDRmare operates its own LinkedIn and Twitter accounts to publish current information from the research mission and to enable exchange with the public. Interaction in the form of comments, forwarding or ratings (e.g., “Likes”) is highly encouraged. However, in dealing with each other and in relation to our contributions, it is important to follow a few rules:
- Respectful interaction: We ask everyone to engage in a discussion in an open-minded, friendly and respectful manner and to keep a fair, tolerant and polite tone. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Quotes and pictures: For comments that contain a quote and / or a picture, we ask that you cite the source and possibly the author. The rights of third parties must be respected! Photos of people who have not explicitly agreed to publication may not be linked or posted.
- Reference to CDRmare: We ask to put hashtags / tags / handles / links to CDRmare in comments or in your own posts only if the content is CDRmare relevant. It must be clear that it is your own contribution or personal opinion and not official statements of the research mission.
- Language: The working languages in CDRmare are German and English. Comments should therefore be formulated in German or English, other languages will be deleted.
- Advertising: Commercial contributions, e.g. third party advertising or links to commercial sites, are generally not allowed and will be deleted.
- Disclaimer: We accept no liability or responsibility for comments and links, photos or videos posted by users.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to a joint exchange!